- All deliveries that include a UV unit will be eligible for free UK delivery.
- Deliveries that are not in a remote areas (as defined by UPS) will be eligible for free delivery.
- Deliveries that are in remote areas (as defined by UPS) will be charged a £20.00 carriage charge when the total order value is under £200.00.
- 3 to 5 business days after receipt of order is our official quoted delivery time. We will generally aim to deliver faster than this.
- Standard orders are dispatched on a next day UPS service (remote locations may not be next day).
- We retain the right to send items via Royal Mail when appropriate.
- We’ll show you your total delivery cost during checkout.
- UPS will sometimes deliver to an ‘access point’ when you’re not available to take your delivery. You will receive a card to tell you where this locally convenient point is (Not at home UPS Access Point™ delivery – https://www.upscontentcentre.com/html/uk).
- Remote areas as defined by UPS details are outlined here: Extended Area and Remote Area Collection and Delivery Service – https://www.ups.com/content/gb/en/shipping/cost/zones/area_surcharge.html
Return and Refunds Policy
Our standard refund policy is that any money owed by us will be returned within 7 days. Goods to be returned should only be sent with our prior permission, this is defined as either written consent by email or by way of a return materials authorisation (RMA) note being issued. Goods to be returned to us must be securely packed and consigned carriage paid. If you request that we organise the collection, we reserve the right to charge a handling charge. We must be made aware of damaged goods or shortages within 48 hours of delivery or collection. Acceptance of our consignment when delivered denotes acceptance of our terms and conditions (copies can be supplied on request) and all consignments not inspected on delivery should be signed for as ‘unchecked’ or U/C. Goods returned to us for credit must arrive back with us in its original packaging in ‘as new’ and unused condition.